Friday, November 19, 2010

Honors Complex Show - another line on your resume

Hello all,

Earlier this semester Diana Attie asked me if I had some student work that I thought highly of that could be put on display in the Honors Complex of the Honors College. I asked her to check out your the work in the Clement Gallery. She expressed interest in it. So, here is the deal: She thinks there is room for 9-10 works. I am going to push that to 12 if I can. She wants the work by early December. Basically, I will select one of each of your pieces and pass it along to her. She will in turn hang it. She or I will then take it down just in time to move it to the Parkwood Gallery. Though I have yet to see the space, Diana says it is actually a nice space with lots of traffic and appropriate track lighting. So, another line on your resume!
Seder

No comments:

Post a Comment